Some of you may be aware that it was the London IMATS last weekend and I finally decided that this year I was going to go. My fiancé, Ben, came with me – I guilt tripped him into it as it was my birthday on 11th June (put that date in your diaries!). We went on Saturday 22nd and after waking up at 3.30am bubbling with excitement we finally set off at 5am.
|FleurDeForce & MissGlamorazzi|
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation in shade 30
- Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara in Extra Black
- Nars Trio Eyeshadow in Delphes
- Nars Palette 9933
- Cresty Semi Permanent Eyebrow Kit in Charcoal
- Eldora Lashes in B110, B135 and H149
- Z Palette in Hot Pink
- Crown Brushes – C139 Stiff Tapered Crease, C100 Tapered Blush, C136-8, Crease Brush (217 look-a-like), Angled Kabuki (Sigma Sigmax look-a-like), Retractable Powder Brush
- If your main aim is to go there to shop, get there early. It’s gets really crowded really quickly
- If your main aim is to meet people I suggest getting there for mid-morning – the people that have gone there primarily to shop will still be there and the people that have gone there primarily to meet other people will get there a little later in most cases, so you’ll get the best of both worlds
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking and a lot of waiting around the stands, comfortable shoes are a must!
- Make a list of what you want to get and make a beeline for that first, particularly the more popular items and brands – things sell out fast
- Set a budget and stick to it
- Take cash – it’s quicker to pay and some exhibitors don’t accept cards