Every now and then I go back and watch my older videos and it reminds me of all the great products I used to love. So I’ve started a list of products I’d like to repurchase at some point and I thought I’d share it:
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer – best concealer I have found for under the eyes, great coverage, no creasing.
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Spray – a little pricier than my usual Tresemme one but this is so much better. It smells great, detangles, protects my hair and leaves it soft and silky.
- Yankee Candle Fireside Treats – Hands down all time favourite candle, it smells amazing, all chocolately and toasted marshmallow. Delicious!
- Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar – this bath wraps you in lots of bubbles, pink water and a comforting scent.
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Black Ink – this is the best black eyeliner I have used. It’s so creamy and pigmented, super black and available at the drugstore.
- ELF Natural Radiance Blush in Innocence – I had this back when they had the slide out packaging. It’s a matte pale pink shade which I don’t have in my collection and I’m getting a bit tired of the peaches and corals so this would be a nice alternative. Unfortunately we can’t get hold of this blush anymore but I’m hoping the Essential Blush is a similar sort of thing.
- L’Oreal Extra Volume Collagene Mascara – I remember being obsessed with this mascara so I’d love to give it another go and see if I still love it as much.
- Soap & Glory Flake Away – this body scrub is so good. It really exfoliates without being too too harsh, and along with smelling great it also leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised.
- Burts Bees Original Lip Balm – smells minty, tingles a little bit, keeps my lips soft, can be worn overnight or underneath lip products and is a more natural balm.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum – my favourite foundation. I don’t have this in my collection at the moment and the only reason I haven’t rushed out to pick up a new one is because I’m on Project Pan.
- Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment – nothing else seems to do quite what this product does for my hair. It helps to smooth everything down, cuts down on drying time when applied to my hair whilst its’s wet, and adds a hit of hydration to my poor damaged ends.
What’s on your repurchase list?
*Pictures from Birchbox, Amazon, Lush, Superdrug, es-jaymakeup.blogspot.co.uk, Boots